EcoTourism Unites Conservation, Communities And Sustainable Travel & Tourism
Our EcoTours practice and promote the industry principles of ecotourism.
Definition of Ecotourism
“Responsible travel to natural areas that conserves the environment and improves the well-being of local people”
Principles of Ecotourism
- Minimize impact.
- Build environmental and cultural awareness and respect.
- Provide positive experiences for visitors.
- Provide direct financial benefits for conservation.
- Provide financial benefits and sustainable employment for local people.
- Raise sensitivity local political, environmental, and social climate.